Monday, January 24, 2011

Crazy Dreams...

I had an amazingly vivid dream last night.. I had purchased a house but it seemed like it was a last minute decision and wasn't thoroughly looked into. The day after I bought the house a group of people knocked on the door and said that along with the house was a shopping spree to upgrade the house. So they took me shopping and the team was helping me decide on what to purchase. The dream really went into detail as I was looking into the hardware, showers, lighting,etc. Very odd. I woke before I finished the shopping spree. :(

3 comments:

MKW said...

That sounds amazing! Do you dream often?

Unknown said...

I have had some really vivid ones lately so I figured I'd put them down here when I have them so all can analyze them. :D

Unknown said...

Since I was going to write down my dreams, I haven't had one memorable one since I started this. Ha.. But I did have one last night.

In my dream, I was in some military service and was on a raft sneaking into some building to steal some strange object. That's really all I remember. Maybe that means I'm playing Call of Duty too much. :)