Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Dream...

It's been a little while since I've had a memorable dream (pretty much since I said I was going to write them down). I was having a lot but it has been awhile. Usually I wonder what the dreams means and where they were inspired from but I believe the current concerns about the government shutdown, SB5 and other financial concerns led to my latest dream.

It was a strange dream, and I know I don't remember all of it. I do remember that I was in the kitchen of a house talking with family members. I'm not 100% sure which house it was but I believe it might have been my grandmothers. So we were talking and I look out the window see this massive canoe headed toward us (apparently the house was in the water.. and floating toward some island). I yell out for everyone to watch out and the canoe hits the house. Immediately water starts leaking in (really just into the sink but I get the feeling it might be leaking other places). As I look closer at the canoe, there is some sort of military commander in the canoe and he's yelling "You can't get away!" I then open the window and grab a bucket and start emptying the water that is in the sink out the window with the family talking about jumping out and swimming to the island.

That's all there was, that I remember. Hmm.. makes you wonder. :)

No comments: