Monday, October 22, 2012

Catching up...

Just an update on life... It's busy! Surprise Surprise! I really want to do a full ironman next year, but Ijust don't know how I will put in the time to train properly. Last week, I was wanted to get out and run, but then decided to spend lunch hour taking some photos to enter some fall photography contests. Same thing happened this week. I have taken some photos of my niece's Homecoming and my other niece's 3 month year old, and needed to finalize them in post-production. So my photography hobby is getting in the way. It is great and all; I do love photography, but definitely need to put in some crazy training if I want to do a full ironman.. I mean.. that is a crazy amount of training needed.. I'd also love to get into some glass classes.. I'd love to do some cold glass sculpting.. or even some fused glass, but I need to work that into my schedule. On my first attempt at taking classes, I had to cancel due to a scheduling conflict with the Columbus Crew.. And then the following weekend, I had a scheduling conflict with the Bengals - Browns game. Just hanging with some friends to watch the game, but hard to pass that game up. So.. soon my glass career will begin! So then.. how do I fit in glass classes with the photo classes.. with the ironman training?? Argh.. and seeing the girlfriend and all that.. man.. going to be a busy year! Maybe I have too many hobbies?? hmmm... Besides that. I have my eye on some Android development, and some website businesses that I'd like to get into.. So cross your fingers and keep me in your prayers that I can complete all of my goals. Thanks!

No comments: