Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crazy Dreams..

Man, last night I definitely had a crazy dream. It was pretty much the end of the world. I remember playing cards with the family, knowing it was pretty much the last night on earth. By the end of it, I was outside the house (somebody's house that I didn't recognize). The gravitational pull was really weak. At the very end of the dream, I was forcibly yanking big trees back toward Earth as they were starting to float away. It ended with me floating away. Very odd. I remember being a little depressed waking up but strangely, not too depressed. I initially was with the family, but oddly at the end, I was not with them. And I remember thinking that if this was the way life ended, so be it.. but then toward the end, when the end was clearly upon us, I wanted to live more than anything and kinda fought to keep life as it is.. Odd..

No comments: