Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Full Rev3 This coming Sunday! (9/7/14)

All my hard work.. and not so hard work.. will finally show this Sunday! I'm getting excited. This is the full ironman distance race, put on by Rev3 up in Cedar Point. I however have a decent cold that is wrecking havoc. This week and last week have not been good for training! But the 3 previous weeks were excellent.. so.. we will see how this goes.. I am definitely worried about the swim. My last attempt at the 2.4 mile swim ended horribly after 2/3rd of a mile.. I was hoping to get in some light training this week, but I'm mostly drinking fluids.. taking coldeeze, OJ.. and Dayquil.. so I hope all of this works.. and soon! My max distances in training are.. 2 mile swim, 85 mile bike and 10 mile run.. yep.. the run is slackin.. I had way too many calf and hamstring pulls this year while playing soccer.. In hindsight, I should not have played soccer while training for this race... oh well.. if I do it again, perhaps I might try to not play soccer! It will be good to get this race done with!

No comments: